MC Productivity Enhancing Add-ons
Maintenance Connection Canada is the developer of a number of valuable add-on programs that greatly enhance the overall value you can achieve with Maintenance Connection.
We offer a number of work order related products including mobile and email based solutions. As well, we also offer server side applications to seamlessly integrate and manage your Maintenance Connection© users from within your existing IT infrastructure.
Also, watch for the soon to be announced solution to offer easy automatic integration of outside data into you Maintenance Connection© database.
Maintenance Connection Family of Shipping Products
Runs on Laptops and Desktops?
Consulting and System Development
- Asset / Business Process Modeling
- Integration / Data Conversion Services
- Implementation support / Training
- Internet / Client Server
- Mobile / Wireless
Maintenance Connection Everywhere:
- Work order Technician modules
- Maintenance Connection Everywhere Inventory Count
- Procedure module
Other Maintenance Connection Canada Products:
Other Maintenance Connection products:
And more coming soon
Maintenance Connection Canada Legacy products:
- Maintenance Connection Everywhere Palm Pilot WOs
- Maintenance Connection Everywhere Tablet Hybrid
- Maintenance Connection Everywhere Blackberry email WOs
- Maintenance Connection Everywhere PocketPC WOs
MRO, MC Express and MC Technician work center are ONLY available ‘named’ on new systems, however, if you purchased prior to 2018 they were only concurrent. If you ‘upgrade’ to named, ALL the MRO, MC Express and MC Technician work center license MUST be upgraded to named. You cannot run named and current of those products on the same system. HOWEVER: You can purchase all MCe as named and/or concurrent regardless of whether MRO licenses are named or concurrent.